Wednesday 16 May 2012

If I had a chance to change anything, I'd  have created a mutated strawberry. It would be as big as a watermelon, as sweet as a strawberry might be and it would be delicious! Can you imagine eating such a strawberry? Bigger than your head? Delightfull! How many shakes one could do from such a giant fruit, I can't even think of it:)
It would probably also need a lot of work and endeavor but it'd be worth it. Of course I'd then after some time sell it to someone influential who knows how to do bussiness, and then I could do anything because I'd be rich then. I could do everything I ever wanted: travel all over the world, establish a charity, build a house at the seaside and all those impossible things from my dreams...
Wouldn't that be nice? :)

8 comments:

  1. Were you sober while writing this? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, which song and band do you mean, cause I've mentioned more than one? Second, I don't remember criticising you for listening to any of the bands I've written about. Do you remember what exactly I said?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was about Muse. When I told you I like one of their songs you said that you hate those girls who like a band just because one of the band's songs was used in their favourite teenage movie (namely "Twilight":P) I had to convince you that I've known them a lot earlier:D

      Delete
    2. Wow :D But still, I don't recall my saying this. Maybe you are just mistaking me for someone else or confusing two situations? Don't you remember that it is thanks to you that I know Muse? And I even think that only later did I learn that they had recorded a song for "Twilight" (notice the inversion :D). Therefore, I doubt that I could say this to you. Even if, not for the purpose of criticising.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm... Well then, maybe it was about Paramore that we talked about:) Inversion (like a boss:), but I don't remember that you know this band thanks to me:P Are you grateful?:P

      Delete
  3. Hmm... You already suffer from sclerosis? ;P Nevermind. I am grateful only to a certain extent ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not yet, fortunately:) Sometimes I have holes in my memory but it doesn't count:P Well then, I'm proud of your vulnerability to my influence :D:D

      Delete
  4. I am not ;P Nevertheless, I still don't believe you don't remember that I know Muse thanks to you. Generally, I really feel you must've lost your memory somewhere on the way ;P

    ReplyDelete