Tuesday 5 June 2012

Childhood

Childhood...
Wasn't it nice being a child? All we cared about was something to eat, somewhere to sleep and maybe sometimes somebody to play with. Life was much easier back then, no problems, hesitations, tough decisions to make. I miss that... The times when all I had to do was to pick up my toys from the carpet:)




This is me having about 5 or 6 years old... Amazing times... Well, not to mention the trends of the 90s:) Fancy shoes, striped shorts and a priceless look... Mother of God, how embarassing, looking at it now. Really, how could our parents dress us up like this, that is one of the reasons I hate looking at my pictures from the past. Leggings with Mickey Mouse, strange hairstyles and everything so painfully colourful. But, navermind, apart from shame I feel pretty good about my childhood and I miss it a lot. I think most of us do:)

1 comment:

  1. I have a theory about the colors: you are the first generation of free-market Poland, where things (including clothes) generally became more colorful. Before that time clothes were mostly gray, dark blue or white. So we went to the other extreme with our kids (yes, I did this to my kids too!) ;)

    ReplyDelete